• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Design Document to PDF

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that we've got some of the run-around type box issues settled, now I'm back to Square-1 

trying to make a PDF from native document. 

Each time, I get a window stating "This document contains links to files/URL(s) that are not accessible.  Please check your network connectivity or the original source of the content"

I gone through this document several times and see no errors or any such issue with links. 

Tried calling tech support but each time it sounded as though I dialed off the planet with tons of static on the line, I could not hear what the people on the other end were saying so gave up.

Come on Adobe, you're killing me. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you put your Links and Hyperlinks panels on the screen, pull them open as far as possible, and post a screen grab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would but one of your techs in Mumbai just took my document and totally screwed it up after I told him not to touch or alter the document and now I have to take the time to reassemble it. 

My next call goes to Mountain View. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum - we are not Adobe staff.

They are not our Techs.

Do you not have a back up of your document before sending it? 

It's very hard to know what's happening and how to help you if you are not able to share screenshots of what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a number for Tier 2 In Design support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you electronically transmitted the document, you still have the original copy on your computer/server, so I'm not sure how this is a problem. 

Did you not google the problem first?

Check out this website:

https://trevellyan.biz/indesign-error-catalina/

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I misunderstood, I was under the impression this forum was monitored by Adobe tech support. 

Yes, Googled, called, etc.  Figured it out on my own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines