• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect modified dates in InDesign 18.2 Prerelease

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone noticed incorrect dates assigned for the Modify dates? I have 3 examples from the same file a client sent me last week, which is when they were created. The first one says it was created and modified in 2014. Once says it was modified in 2060 and another that says it was modified in 2105! While I appreciate the 'forward thinking' I was wondering if anyone else had this issue or if it's something Adobe is aware of.

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 3.49.59 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-14 at 3.50.18 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-14 at 3.50.51 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

@Adrienne Grace I think you should log that in the InDesign PreRelease forum rather than in the Support Community if this concerns a PreRelease Build (as your title suggests) which are not Public Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Adrienne Grace I think you should log that in the InDesign PreRelease forum rather than in the Support Community if this concerns a PreRelease Build (as your title suggests) which are not Public Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to poke around a bit, but I found the correct forum. Thank you for pointing that out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How could we get 18.2 to download and update our ID software version? Below link  says "ID18.1 and earlier version" is vulnerable/affected.

https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/indesign/apsb23-12.html

Note: When Idownload and installed the latest version, it is still 18.1 and so i am here.

Thank you in Advance for your upcoming response 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When InDesign is updated, it is mostly done in a phased manner. So different countries get it at different times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment, the 18.2 prerelease has not been released for any country yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@vasus45449715 also as far as I know the security updates are always integrated in two ways. Corporate clients of Adobe get it as soon as they are released. For everybody else those security fixes are integrated in the next dot-release. That would be ID 18.2 in this case, which as Steve said, is yet to be released publicly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines