• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign 16.1 default save and open folders

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go to open or save a file now in InDesign 16.1, it always goes back to the same folder. Not to be confused with going back to the last saved or packaged location. I am on a MacBook Pro, just recently upgraded to Big Sur, and started noticing the issue around that time. Also, I believe I deleted my finder preferences around that time as well. 

Example problem: When I open an existing job,  my opening default folder is A. I can save new files or existing files in folder C. When I go back to open or save a new file, it always wants to go to Folder B. I can save and package multiple files every day, each day, but each and every time it wants to go to Folder A, like it is set a default folder.  It used to do that as the last saved location, or last packaged location. This is different. Open I explained it well enough. Other Adobe projects are behaving correctly.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, that was supposed to say:

Example problem: When I open an existing job  my opening default folder is A. I can save new files or existing files in folder B, C, D, etc.. When I go back to open or save a new file, it always wants to go to Folder A. I can save and package multiple files every day, each day, but each and every time it wants to go to Folder A, like it is set a default folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines