Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Indesign 16.3.2 update

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Adobe website the latest version is 16.3.2. I have 16.2.1 and my Creative Cloud application says that there are no updates available. How can I install latest version? I have M1 Mac mini and this is important update for me...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this day (July 13), InDesign 16.3.2 is being rolled out by geographic region. It started in a few countries. Today, apparently is has reach some of the European countries. It will probably reach your region in the new couple days.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

InDesign for Apple silicon (16.3.2 ) is now available for all. Download the app from the Creative Cloud desktop app and share your experience with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines