Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Indesign 2022 - Bugs: slow performance, text to curve duplicates objects

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

1) for a longer time, InDesign is slow (terrible) with opening 2 brochures together (60 pages each) on Windows 10 (Dell/i5/8G laptop or Lenovo i7, 16 GB, both SSD). In the past (CS6) was performance incredibly better... I was forced to change to MacBook (m1) now (because of slow performance) and there is everything OK. You should (maybe) change recommendations on PC.

2) Text to curve causes duplicating object (so it is unusable). 

--

I admire your innovative way with CreativeCloud but don't forget that we have to use it every day - and it is sometimes quite impossible. 

--

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have some specific problems or questions that we (other users like you, not Adobe staff) can help with? I'm not seeing a real question here.

If you think you've found a bug, you should report it at https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

That said, while I think your Dell is underpowered for running Adobe apps, the Lenovo is not, and I would not expect serious performance issues with either unless there is some other underlying configuaration issue, perhaps insufficient open drive space for Windows swap files and other temporary files.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines