• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2022 Document Presets

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to reorder your document presets? I need them in a certain order for my workflow. Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I'm understanding your question, File menu > Document Presets will give you a dialog where you can make a new set or load an old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct, but as I keep making presets, new ones are requested so they don't appear in the order I wish. I have 5 publications, each one having a different set of specs. I would like to shuffle the order around so I can group the presets together by publication.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't appear to be a capability of document presets.

I would view feature requests here:

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

You can search for previous feature requests here (I saw at least one about organizing presets) and vote for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you really wanted to, you could probably save and export each one, delete the existing set, and reload in the order you want. Kind of a pain, though. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines