• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2022 doesn't keep and accept defined color profile setttings

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all, having the follwoing problem using InDesign 2022 with windows 10. I compiled all the color profiles i used before (did purchase a new workstation). Theses are my print and output settings using isocoated and pso_coated settings as well as iso_newspaper settings. Photoshop keeps all my defined color profiles, Bridge does the same (even shows the closed color circle that confirms consistent color management), even Illustrator works fine with the chosen profile settings. InDesign however refuses to load and keep my chosen color profiles and switches back to srgb and US-color profiles i don't want to use. Does anybody else suffer from this problem and is there a "remedy" against this strange behaviour?

Thanks for any support!

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you making the changes with no documents open?

Try not opening any documents and see if it works when you change it that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eugene, thanks for coming back!

I do receive this message while setting up a new document (= no document opened) and also when opening and existing document.

I found a similar thread here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/some-parameters-in-the-colour-settings-file-coul...

Following some screenshots to demonstrate IDs behaviour:

id_screen_1.jpgid_screen_2.jpgid_screen_3.jpgid_screen_4.jpgid_screen_5.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines