• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2022 not responding on M1 Pro MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deinstalled and installed InDesign as well as the entire Creative Cloud multiple times now. Both the Apple Silicon and the Intel version are not respoding as soon as the program is being laumched. I tried enabling and disabling Rosettta,  deleting the local cache files as well as the local preference folder + "com.adobe.InDesign.plist". I tried opening InDesign on my mums MacBook Pro 2015 and it all worked fine. Can somenody please help me out quickly? I have got a bunch of deadlines coming up and I need InDesign for my studies. Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-15 um 13.41.50.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-11-15 um 13.42.10.png

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I would request you to update Indesign to v17.0.1, released recently. If updating doesn't help, then you may try running the app in Root account (Mac) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines