• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2022 - Table lines disappear

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I been having a couple table issues with InDesign 2022. Can't figure out why different sections of the table just go blank like this. I thought it was a InDesign problem but when exporting to PDF the problem is visible there as well. Does anyone have a solution? This happens several times throughout different charts. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 5.30.16 PM.png

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ladarketa,

We are sorry for the trouble. If I heard you correctly, you're experiencing a similar issue mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/indesign-table-grid-lines-disappear-when-exporte....

If so, could you please try the suggestion shared by our experts here and let us know if that helps? Please also share the version of InDesign and the details of your operating system.

In the meanwhile, I will check with the team regarding this issue. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ladarketa,

please post a sample InDesign document with a single sample table, just one page, where you see the issue.

I'd like to see into the problem.

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines