• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2023 dos not follow Color Settings

Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In InDesign 2023, my Working space is US Web coated v2 (i want Fogra 39), nevertheless in Color Settigs i have Coated Fogra 39. Also when creating new document, US Web coated is assigned instead of desired Fogra 39.

In previous InDesign, if Fogra 39 is in Color settings, then same Fogra 39 is in Working space too and new document get Fogra 39 when created...

What can i do to force new InDesign to keep Fogra 39 as is set in Color Settigs? For new documents and proof setup, same in export dialog?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

I would start by resetting the prefences and deleting the InDesign user cache data. See Reset InDesign Preferences and Other Troubleshooting 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start by resetting the prefences and deleting the InDesign user cache data. See Reset InDesign Preferences and Other Troubleshooting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, solved by resetting the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you recently do a version upgrade? Although you can migrate prefernces, it seems to often cause this soert of minor glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, version uprgrade with keep preferences... now OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines