• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2023 - Unable to use Publish Online feature

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the shared device licenses in my student computer lab have access to the Publish Online feature? All students have created Adobe IDs.

I thought I had enabled the feature in the admin console but the error persists.

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

It took a session with an Adobe expert to resolve this. We needed to create user accounts for the students to make use of the publish online feature through the higher education Adobe Spark entitlement. It was a little tedious, but only 15 accounts to create. The Adobe expert was extremely helpful and did a great job explaining the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the kind of license your computer lab has with Adobe. If you have an admin console, you'd have to use your Adobe contact for your type of license for this information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Steve. They are shared device licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unfamiliar with that kind of a license so you'd best get that information from someone else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough. Thanks for responding.

Shared devices are what we use in a computer lab where many students will log on and use Adobe CC applications. 

I have contacted Adobe and opened a case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It took a session with an Adobe expert to resolve this. We needed to create user accounts for the students to make use of the publish online feature through the higher education Adobe Spark entitlement. It was a little tedious, but only 15 accounts to create. The Adobe expert was extremely helpful and did a great job explaining the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines