• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Anchor Points and Handles are TOO SMALL

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A major gripe of mine... this is something you've fixed in Illustrator, but where's the consistency with InDesign? 

The Indesign anchor points and handles are ridiculously small, and very difficult to click on. I'm working on a 34 inch monitor and they are still incredibly difficult to select. Why not provide the option in preferences to increase them, or at least make them bigger as a default?

Also, the Opentype icon hangs over the bottom right hand corner anchor point, making it impossible to select!

Example below and also below that, the preference in Illustrator to increase the size of anchor points.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 5.42.16 am.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-09 at 5.43.21 am.png

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

You are not addressing Adobe here, this is a user-to-user support forum. InDesign feature requests and bug reports should be posted here: https://indesign.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe here, this is a user-to-user support forum. InDesign feature requests and bug reports should be posted here: https://indesign.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree with Derek. UserVoice forum is monitored by the product team. They'll be happy to look into it.

I'd also request you share the UserVoice link  here once you post so that people looking for similar improvement in the app may upvote it.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines