Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

InDesign Animation: Using zoom preset , is it possible to hold image for a few seconds at the end.

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign Animations: Is it possible to use the zoom preset for animation, but have it hold at the end? I have a client who wants a logo to zoom in at the bottom of an online invite. I can get it to zoom, but then it immediately disappears. He wants it to hold for a couple seconds, then zoom again. I've tried every logical option. Looping, creating multiple copies of the logo and linking them. Please, please, please DO NOT answer this question unless you have tried it and it works. Please don't bother if you're going to write, "I've never tried it, but I would think ..."

TOPICS
How to, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First off, please don’t set conditions for answers. It’s a huge turn off! This is a public forum. If you want help, just ask the question.

Now, for the issue, it sounds like you have Hide After Animating enabled:

2021-11-09_7-46-00.png

If you need a second animation, set the first, then group it with an empty frame and set a new animation for the group.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines