• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign big bugs with Mac OS Sonoma

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm frustrated that Adobe has not fixed the extreme strobing that happens in InDesign in conjunction with Mac OS Sonoma 14.1.1. True, there are "workarounds, " including turning the rulers off. But I need to work with the rulers on, and it doesn't completely mitigate the strobing issue while moving around the screen or working in text boxes; it only minimizes it. While this has been marked as an issue, it has been at least two months.

Mac just created a new version of Sonoma, 14.1.2, and this bug has still not been fixed by Adobe, and tech support won't commit to a timeline answer. This subscription is expensive, and it's supposed to be a working experience, not a workaround experience. Tech support told me to turn off the rulers and set "overprint preview." Fine. It's still quite irritating to work without rulers and with strobing artifacts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe cannot fix Apple's bugs!

The good news, however, is that Apple can and I've now seen several reports that the 14.2 beta does indeed resolve this issue, so maybe hop over to the friendly Apple forums and find out what's taking Apple so long to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines