InDesign Brochure individualize cover page

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Iam working on a brochure. I have set some settings for the sample pages - like baseline grids. This were taking for all site. But I want the cover page to have an idividualized setting. How can I change settings for the cover page without affecting the other pages? Many thanks in advance

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, you want your cover page to have different guides and girds from the others. If that is what you mean, you can set up a second Parent Page (Master Page) to apply to the Cover page, or use the None Parent Page, and set up your guides directly on the cover page.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Funda5C86,

if you want an individual baseline grid somewhere in your brochure, you could also enable the baseline grid of a text frame. You set this up in the text frame options.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines