Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Indesign bug?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing strange issues with my InDesign. My pages randomly show abstract shapes. Zooming in and out removes it, but this keeps happening. Has anyone else experienced this? It has happened with different files.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@aaron8795 Yes, sounds strange. You'll need to provide us with a lot more information to see if we can help you. What exact version are you using? Did this start happening after a recent update? What is your operating system? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Reinstalled? Reset your preferences? Checked your graphics card settings? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Jain asked, what operating system are you running? If you're on a Mac, you may have GPU Preferences turned ON in Preferences. In some cases, display problems can be solved by turning it off.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved by now.

If you still have such issues, please share the information asked by Jain & Setev earlier. I'd also request you to try the suggestions given on this community post & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines