• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign buggy visually on main display with Apple Macbook Pro M1

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running a main display connected to my Apple Macbook Pro M1 and having issues with Indesign being buggy visually, it's essentially unusable. Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom all work fine.

Issues:

• Moving elements around visually buggy.
  • Scrolling pages visually buggy.

By visually buggy, essentially elements become warped, move into different positions, become illegible etc. it seems to only be visual. Once I move back to my Macbook, it shows everything in the right place.

Screen: LG 32UN880-B 32 Inch UltraFine™ Display Ergo 4K HDR10 Monitor

Computer: Apple Macbook Pro M1

Indesign: v17.0.1

I've tried disbling GPU performance from preferences, resetting workspace and these all seem to work until i try to do anything e.g. resize a text box. I've also tried each of the different display settings from my Macbook and no changes. Also tried resetting screen to default and no result. All other applications work fine so it seems to be an Indesign issue.

Example of a buggy screen attached.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,

G

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found a fix on this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/indesign-2022-17-0-1-display-is-glitchy/td-p/125...

Preferences - user interface scaling. Turned this down to minimum and everything is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines