Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CC 2020 V15.1.3

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

Since Adobe has delisted InDesign CC 2020, Is there a way to download InDesign CC 2020 V15.1.3 for Mac. Thanks!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

"This sound suspicious and may be a pirated version. "

Hi Jane-e,

not at all. One could install all CC apps without any active subscription.

To use them requires one. And if you simply copy over an app to another machine and if the CC Desktop App is installed as well, you may be asked to sign in with an Adobe ID from an active subscription, but that's all.

Recently I exactly did this when I moved over InDesign CC 2015 from my C: drive to my F: drive after I changed the installation folder of a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe had stopped providing public download links for offline installers for quite sometime now. Even for supported versions in order to get a link for offline installer we need to contact the support team so I am afraid we can't find any genuine link for CC2020 download. Try contacting the support team and see if they can help, as 2020 just became the unspported version with the release of 2022, there may be a small chance that they might help.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Manan,

Yes, I have already asked, and they suggested that I can go to the Adobe forum to ask other users if they have kept this version of the installation package.

That is why I am asking here. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nam50B7,

we really cannot help with this issue.

InDesign version 15.1.3 was an update through the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

There was no stand-alone installer package available for this update.

FWIW: There even was an update to 15.1.4 some weeks ago.

Also through the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you ask for a link to the installer via the chat on Adobe's support page here they will supply you with one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"This sound suspicious and may be a pirated version. "

Hi Jane-e,

not at all. One could install all CC apps without any active subscription.

To use them requires one. And if you simply copy over an app to another machine and if the CC Desktop App is installed as well, you may be asked to sign in with an Adobe ID from an active subscription, but that's all.

Recently I exactly did this when I moved over InDesign CC 2015 from my C: drive to my F: drive after I changed the installation folder of all my CC apps in the CC Desktop App's preferences that are tied to my Adobe ID with my subscription.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarifying, Uwe.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear All,

I am also worried about whether it is pirated, but according to Adobe Support's response, they asked me to look for the installation file in the forum.

And after I try to copy, I still need to authenticate the Adobe ID login from a valid subscription.

In addition, what I copied was not software downloaded from other places, just from other previously installed Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines