• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CC won’t validate

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've recently downloaded the latest Indesign CC (16.4) but when I try to open it, the validation bar appears, but the app won't open. I have to force quit the app as it says 'application not responding'. I'm running Catalina 10.15.7. Any ideas? Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should not happen, I mean the verifcation should succeed if the app was downloaded from a legal source. How did you download/install the application, using the Creative Cloud app?

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Yes it was downloaded from the cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've recently downloaded the latest Indesign CC (16.4) but when I try to open it, the validation bar appears, but the app won't open. I have to force quit the app as it says 'application not responding'. I'm running Catalina 10.15.7. Any ideas? Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't open duplicate threads for the same query. Let's carry on the discussion on the other thread. I will merge this one with the other discucssion.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines