• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CS5 and Windows 11

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe Master Collection CS5 and Windows 7.
Now I have to upgrade to a new computer with Windows 11. Will the CS5 work under Win11?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, as it is not compatible to this version and you will not be able to acitvate that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Not the answer I wanted, but what I feared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is maybe. You can try to install it and run it in Windows 7 compatibility mode but it's no better than a 50/50 chance. You have nothing to lose by trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Activation may still be a problem, but in theory at least you could as recently as 2019 get an off-line activation through customer support if you persevered. There are some threads about that...

The biggest problem you will have, if you get it installed and running, is there are no partch downloads available. The only technique I know, if you don't have archived patch installers (and I'm not sure there were downloadables) is to copy the program files directory from a patched version after the initial install.

I may have a patched version on an old win7 laptop hanging around if you get that far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines