Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Indesign ePub sound issue with Publish online

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an ePub book with animations, and sound. The ePub version works perfectly (sound/animation), then I had to make another version for the publish online ( will be embed to our website eventually). The problem was, when I was converting my ePub to publish online directly, sound was going on before showing the actual page, for example, on the first page we would hear the next 4 pages almost at the same time. Even if, I adjusted the timing, it was still playing not at the right time.

I solved this problem by inserting play/pause buttons for the sounds. It was working perfectly fine last week, and now this week, some pages don't play sound at all.

But in the ePub preview in InDesign, everything is working perfectly fine.

I tried to make it work in different version of indesign, and it's not successful...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi josianes,

Would you mind sharing a detailed video of workflow and a sample file? I will try to check it at my end.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post the link for the Publish Online file that is giving you this problem? Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is there a way that I can share the link of the document to you directly, the document is confidential for now, and I can't share it publicly.

Thank you

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just sent you a private message via the forums with my direct email. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. Can you give me a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines