• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign error

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - can anoyone tell me what this icon is and hoe to fix it? I am unable to select scale or save at all?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the "loaded" cursor (pointer, actually), prompting you to click to Place multiple pages you're importing. If it's stuck on your mouse pointer, first try just tapping the Esc key. If that doesn't work, shut down InDesign and reset preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree with the suggestion given by John. Please try resetting the preferences of the app & see if it helps.

You may also follow this community post for further troubleshooting if that does not help. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines