• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Home page text scrambled

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ... Lately, the text on my InDesign home page has been scrambled. Does anyone know why and how to correct it? I have attached a screenshot.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you by any chance done some work by removing fonts from your system? I've run into issues like this in the past after I removed fonts from my system that some programs were unknowingly using. You may want to try uninstalling and re-installing InDesign to see if that addresses the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. This happens often and I have power cycle my computer to get it to present properly. I have not messed with any system fonts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same scrambled text problem here. Any solutions?

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 1.35.38 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines