• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign is not responsive since I installed it.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought student version ADOBE suit and installed several apps I need for designing projects. However my Indesign just cannot be opened at all and there is nothing appearing, not even a crash report. Also there isn't anything in the Task Manager-Processes. I can open the other softwares without any problem. I'm not sure how can I deal with this situation. BTW, I'm using windows 11 with super powerful PC just in case of a hardware issure

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you first install the CC Desktop App, then use that to install the others?

If not, uninstall, run the cleaner tool (Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems ) then install the desktop app and proceed.

If you did use the desktop app, you should still uninstall InDesign and run the cleaner tool, then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared by Peter, once you have uninstalled InDesign using the Adobe Cleaner tool, please install it using the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app by following the steps shared here https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-creative-cloud-apps.html

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version have you tried to install? Is this old software or current?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines