• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Is NOT WORKING

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the drill in terms of the wonderful lack of permissions in opening or saving a file. NADA. Prior revs of ID worked but not this one. It's a brick. I am an extremely experienced computer user so this is NOT A PILOT ERROR. Fix this. I've been using Adobe products for 25 years so my complaint is more then valid. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please provide specific information about what is exactly happening or not happening? Include the exact version of InDesign and operating system that you are using. Have you recently updated either the app or the OS? If anyone on the forum is to help then specific and detailed information is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the InDesign forum! You've reach a group of Adobe professional users who have used InDesign a long time. We're very happy to try to help you get your application working if you can provide information such as the questions that @Bill Silbert  asked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines