• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign keeps crashing after starting

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have a problem with Indesign. The program keeps crashing after starting it. Sometimes I get the message "A serious error was found and Indesign had to be closed." Sometimes the screen just freezes and the program closes again. All other programs run fine. My system components also fit. I have already installed and updated the cloud under different browsers. The problem still exists.
About tips I would be glad. Best regards, Alexandra Luess

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandra,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & InDesign? Did you recently make any change in the OS(update, program/plugin/extension installation)? This information would help us assist you accordingly.

I'd request you to follow the suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/advanced-troubleshooting-for-launch-issues/td-p/11394034?pag...) & let us know if they help.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashutosh,

Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel (R) Core TM i7-9700 CPU @ 300 GHZ
- RAM: 16 GB Ram
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Indesign: The newest version

I have to carry out the troubleshooting tips together with our administrator. Unfortunately, I can't do that alone.

Kind regards

Alexandra Luess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines