Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Layers & Alternate Layout to Photoshop layered stack script

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using the Indesign Layers to Photoshop applescript for part of a workflow I am using.

http://www.zenodesign.com/forum/PageToPSLayersV6.zip

the script let's you select a page to export to photoshop where it reproduces the layered indesign page in Photoshop.

I need to somehow edit the script where the user can select a range or ALL pages (this is to export out and create a stack in Photoshop).

If possible - the use can select a Alternate Layout' (this will be 3-4 pages) and export that out as a stack in Photoshop or stack of layers in a group. the group being the page.

Hoepfully that makes sense.

I would appreciate any help/ feedback/ideas

Thanks all.

H.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi would appreciate if you could give share updated script or link of the script? im having error when clicking it thank you in advance

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Melissa,

that script is written by Rob Day. Look into this thread for working links:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/indesign-layers-to-photoshop-js-version/m-p/1148...

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines