• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Middle East

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have tried installing the Middle Eastern Version of InDesign by following the tutorial here. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

I have done exactly what it instructed and when I installed InDesign it is not the middle eastern version ( it's just the normal version)

Is there something else I am supposed to do? 

Really stuck, thanks for any help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you looking at to see whether it is the normal or ME version? Please show screen shot. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. Could you please share a few more details along with the one asked by @Test Screen Name:

• Confirm the OS and version of InDesign you are installing.
  • Did you uninstall and re-install the app?
  • Does changing the OS language settings to match your region help resolve the issue (macOS/ Windows?

If these steps don't help resolve the issue, you may uninstall whole creative cloud apps using the CC Cleaner tool & follow the steps shared on the help article and let us know how it goes.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Indesign 2022. How can I place or import a Farsi text to InDesign without all the lssues I have right now. When I place a text each paragraph goes to a separate page even if it is just a subtitle. Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear AbdulMatin, I believe we can help you if you create a separate topic for your issue instead of writing in this topic. I assure you that you will get better attention in a new post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the instructions you followed, it is showing how to get the English version. You need to select English  (Arabic), assuming you want an English UI. Did you choose this option and it's still not working? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines