• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign no creative cloud save option or creative cloud logo

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe account doesn't seem to have a cloud document connection with InDesign. My laptop is windows 11 and I have InDesign 2023. How do I fix it so I have a cloud connection so I can save the file as a cloud document? The images attached show proof that I have the app installed, my cloud doesn't seem to have an issue and is up to date & that my cloud storage/connection is not visible on InDesign. Please help!

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Import and export , Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign, like all Creative Cloud applications, support "Synced Files," also called Creative Clodu files.

What you probably mean are "cloud documents," like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator have. With cloud documents, work is autosaved and available wherever you are working. However, InDesign is developing cloud documents. It's available to test in the Beta section of the Creative Cloud application:

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 3.12.06 PM.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-beta.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you've installed the Beta version, a link takes you to help about the beta:

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 3.59.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mariah27999622oun2 , In the current ID version, any ID files and assets that you save into your User>Creative Cloud Files folder will automatically sync to your cloud account assuming you have syncing turned on in the Cloud app. More here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/do-indesign-links-work-with-adobe-cloud-multiple...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines