• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign not launching

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My indesign app will not launch, it has the start up pop up and then it says there is an error and gives me the send report option. My other app are fine however. Ive seen this being an issue for others and I have followed the posted instructions with no success. Restarted, unistalled, actually switch adobe acounts entirely, and deleted the cache files, tried older versions, to no avail.

Any suggestions? Id like to get some work done! lol.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also note that I am using Windows!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of InDesign and what version of Windows? System specs might help, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. We have recently released an update for Indesign v17.0.1. Please update to the latest version by following the steps provided in this link (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html#Checkforlatestupdates) and let us know how it goes. Also, are you using any AntiVirus? If yes, please add an exception for InDesign and see if that helps resolve the issue. If that doesn't help either, you may try running the app in Safe Mode  (Windows) & Hidden Admin account  (Windows) and let us know how it goes.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines