• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign not opening/ launching

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign doesn't open. It keeps giving me an error message when i try to open the progam. We tried everything to make it but it didn't work. I would like a solution to this problem. Please reply ass soon as possible.

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

What is the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I hope the issue is resolved by now. If not, I would suggest you to share the information as asked above by @Derek Cross and share the screenshot of the error message.

Also, you may try the suggestion shared on this post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/advanced-troubleshooting-for-launch-issues/td-p/11394034?pag...).

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines