• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign not opening

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently got indesign 2023. havent used it for fews days. today i put in my verification code and tried to open the app and its not opening or any of my indd files. just the buffer symbol. please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Verification code?

Where did you get the license from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i havent used indesign for a very long time. all this is so new to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no any verification code. What do you mean? What license and version of CC do you have?

>> recently got indesign 2023.

To use it ID and CC from CS6 cloud version and to nowadays you do need to login to your Adobe account. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

creative cloud, only got it last week so 2023.

i thought i was strange i had to put in a code.

im am so out of touch with indesigns. used at uni havent used for years. this is all new to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a possibility you've been scammed. Can you post a screen shot of the verification page (ensure there's no personal info on it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it will not let me get it up. oh nooo....

where do i purchase indesign from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get InDesign from Adobe.com

You licence InDesign (not buy it) and you pay monthly or yearly.

You can license it on its own or as part of the Creative Cloud set of applications, which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and more.

You can download the free seven-day trial version to see if it works on your system before proceeding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

charlie28214944nla4_0-1675336372869.png

Your verification code is:

Your account can’t be accessed without this verification code, even if you didn’t submit this request.

To keep your account secure, we recommend using a unique password for your Adobe account or using the Adobe Account Access app to sign in. Adobe Account Access’ two-factor authentication makes signing in to your account easier, without needing to remember or change passwords.

Learn more and download the Adobe Account Access app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is what i was emailed to get in my indesign. i purchased monthly last week. from creative cloud.

should i delete the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek, thank you for your support. I have manage to fix the problem. I closed down the app and now it is working. Was problem with it but now all ok.

really apprieated your supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines