• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign or Adobe acrobat adds an unwanted black border to my document.

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign or Adobe acrobat adds an unwanted black border to my document. This happens only on certain pages of the booklet and after I export the document as pdf and add crops and bleeds. Not exaclty sure what I'm doing wrong , I'm not expert and just a beginner and any help is welcomed. Please see image below for reference :

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your prompt response, I checked the layers and there it was an extra layer, after I removed the print option ithe black frame went away. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cindyj48970336 If it happens only on certain pages, and only with this document, it could be something is interfering with the page. Have you checked the master? Looked at the layers to see if something extra is there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your prompt response, I checked the layers and there it was an extra layer, after I removed the print option ithe black frame went away. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Terrific, so glad you got it sorted out. Thanks for letting us know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines