• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Panels docket on right open off screen

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking this question in a fresh post as Adobe marked my last thread "solved" when it was never solved and they appear to have failed to even read what my issue is.

I have had this problem for a while now with the latest version of Indesign. Latest update did not fix it. I normally work with the application frame turned off, I like being able to access my desktop quickly.

I keep all the windows/panels docket to the right side of the screen (tools on the left). The problem is when clicking on the panel names they open to the right, not left. This has them off screen. When undocked and floating they still open on the right and I can't find any options to change this. I have deleted complete, trashed preference files, uninstalled with every single supporting file removed, both using the Adobe uninstall method as well as another app to completely remove everything. Nothing has fixed this problem. 

Computer is a 5K iMac running Big Sur 11.6.5 with latest version of Indesign.

https://gyazo.com/7b32ed13ac6209f2eb1ffe8bde28af49

I thought this was isolated to my 5K work iMac running Big Sur. Working from home today on my M1 Max MacBook Pro connected to a 27" 4K Samsung monitor. The Samsung is set as the main display. I am having the same issue with Indesign. Pannels on the right right side (not in application frame) when clicked to bring out their options do not open to the left where I can see them but open off screen to the right of the pannels docked to the right side of the screen. I can't believe I am the only one with this issue, it is super frustrating and not a single Indesign update has fixed it. Running latest versions of CC. 

I have uploaded a better snapshot to show what is happening. If you watch the pannels on the right when I click them you will see them open off screen to the right. This does not happen whan in Application Frame mode. Again happening on 2 Macs, 1 a 5K iMac running latest updates of Big Sur, the other an 14" MacBook Pro with M1 Max chip. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines