• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Publish Online Dashboard - Collaboration for Teams Troubleshooting

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I published a document online for internal and client use. My team has access to the original InDesign file that I used to create it (shared server at work). However, when they go to publish it using their account, it doesn't show up under their "recently published" files so they cannot publish over the original link under my account. They are only able to publish it as a new document, and we would like to avoid changing the link each time we need to make an update.

Is there a way that the recently published files on my Publish Online Dashboard (or what I believe is an Adobe server) can be shared to my other team members' dashboards (and vice versa) so that anyone on our team can publish over the original link?

Screenshot of my Publish Online Dashboard - only I can see my published files, and I would like my teammates to see them in their dashboard too.

Publish online 1.PNG

Screenshot of my InDesign publish online publishing box - the documents I published do not show up under this drop down for my teammates, which leads me to believe only I can publish over my existing documents.

Publish online 2.png

Any help or insight appreciated on this!

Thanks,

Erica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

I'm seeing this question from others as well. Looks like Adobe doesn't have a solution yet, but it's been requested for a long time. Help us increase the priority of this feature by voting for this improvement, I did!

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/33940372-team-memberships-have-a-central-place-for-all-pub

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the InDesign forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! First time posting 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm seeing this question from others as well. Looks like Adobe doesn't have a solution yet, but it's been requested for a long time. Help us increase the priority of this feature by voting for this improvement, I did!

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/33940372-te...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines