• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Publish Online — Toggle Buttons

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been using Adobe's Publish Online tool for a few years to publish the digital versions of our magazines and PDFs. A few months ago, the "Toggle Thumbnails" feature suddenly stopped working effectively. The scroll arrow goes away, so you're not able to flip through pages that extend beyond visible view. This is a problem on multiple browsers, on different computers, and in different states. We have tried creating documents from scratch and using templates, and yet the problem persists. This leads us to believe this is an Adobe issue, not something we are doing wrong on our end. Especially because the feature was working fine and then suddenly stopped. 

I have chatted with Adobe and requested call backs and they of course won't take responsibility, and keep trying to diagnose this as an issue on our end. If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you consider posting a link to an example online that illustrates your problem?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the thumbnails will not scroll to the right for longer page counts. I looks like a problem with Publish Online.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the conclusion we came to as well. So far Adobe keeps deflecting the issue back to us. In the meantime we'll look for alternates to publishing online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the same problem. I just started publishing with this, but not sure continuing if its not working properly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Yes, this is a bug in Publish Online. Engineering team is looking into it and will resolve it in subsequent releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this? My internal clients use the publish online feature during interviews and are not able to any longer with certain file formats. Please let us know if we need to find alternative presentatino softwares to implement moving forward. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Following up to see if your Engineering team has made any progress since January. My company isn't able to use many of our decks as intended. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines