Indesign. Reciever is not getting all the links in package

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Indesign in norwegian language, therefor some of the expressions might be wrong. Hope you understand me. I am ready with my project, and trying to send it to my publiser. I have 14 chapters total in a book with 877 pages. I have tried packaging both as a book file and separate chapters. Bookfile goes ok, but he does not recieve all the links I am sending, and I dont get any warning with missing links. When I package the chapters separatly, four of them will  not cooperate, and I can not figur out what is the problem. It only says it cant male pdf file, or problem with  backgroundissue. I have Windows 10. Kind regards from Gjertrud Marie Jensen.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you discussed this with your publisher? Maybe the publisher could take your separate chapters in InDesign and their design department might be able to collate and finalise the book. It depends on what their skills and resources are.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any linked files on the pasteboard? When packaging, InDesign will not include those but they will generate a missing links alert.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, I found some, removed them. But unfortunately it did not fix the
problem. I just cant see any pattern here either. Is there any settings I
can try with export PDF, I have different files and colors. JPEG, PNG, PDF,
RGB, NONE.
But its the same in all the other chapters also. And they are also
different sizes, both larger and smaller than the ones that are ok.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines