• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign says assignments are checked out by another user, the user is me

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I can explain this properly. I am working on a postcard at my job. I added all stories to an assignemt for the writer to review in incopy. Now, she is unable to check out the assignments. When I open my indesign file, it says the assignment is checked out by another user, but the user is me. We use this process all the time and have never seen this issue before. It's happening with multiple indesign files even when I delete and redo the incopy assignments/stories. Image attached.

I am working on the latest mac software and all of my programs are up to date.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have clarified, it says they are checked out by me but I can not make changes to them or check them back in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
PLEASE!

If you're going to crosspost, please let us know. I already answered this in the InCopy forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines