Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Script for Combo Boxes

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have done a bit of researching and don't think there is a simple yes to my answer but thought I would ask anyway - does anyone know of a Adobe Indesign Script you can download (not Java Script) that allows you to show/hide combo boxes based on a different combo box selection (random example say Combo Box 1 options are fruit, vegetables, meat and if you select fruit, in Combo Box 2 it comes up with apples, oranges and bananas, however if you select vegetables/meat it comes up with something different). 

Many thanks

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

This can’t be done in InDesign. You must do it in Acrobat using a custom javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can’t be done in InDesign. You must do it in Acrobat using a custom javascript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay many thanks - I thought this was the case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines