• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Server on Azure - Consumption Metrics?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're deploying inDesign Server as part of an overall soluton that we're hosting on Azure.

Aside from the costs of inDesign Server licenses and the requirement for a dedicated VM for each inDesign Server, we're trying to track down average cloud consumption metrics for cost projections.

Does Adobe have any customer case studies or summary of average metrics for cloud consumption per inDesign Server?

If Adobe doesn't aggregate these metrics, can folks who host cloud solutons share any metrics to give me a ball park?

Thanks!
- Sarah

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The average InDesign user wouldn't probably know this. 

Maybe @Vivek12 can help out here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure that an average would help much. The work is so different. Typesetting 20 books a day? Or 500? Imposing 1000 business cards? Data merges of phone books for the entire nation? Preparing an ebook each day? Perhaps you can estimate the CPU cost for your usage case by modelling in InDesign (on a desktop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you really need InDesign Server? 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@SarahChap  Please DM me your contact details, and any two suitable dates &  time frames for a call to discuss this request further & I will arrange a call back with our product team accordingly.

Regards,
Vivek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines