• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Share for Review Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign "Share for Review" is not working for clients or "public" review. Only works for me when I am logged into CC. I have the most updated version (17.0.1). Anybody else have the same issues? Please help, this is slowing down projects. They just keep seeing the spinning wheel.

TOPICS
Bug , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jacinvega,

Sorry for the trouble. We have tried to address this issue. Please check and let us know if it is working for you and your co-workers now or not.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anshul_Saini 

Seems to be working now. I haven't had any compliants from clients. Thank you for looking into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issues and I did update the software to the latest version. See image. Stays stuck on this even after 30 minutes.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines