• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Share for Review only showing invite access

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working fine in January, but when I went to share a report for review there's no longer an option for a public link and set a password. 

Unfortunately, I didn't know it wasn't working until I went to send it on a report with a short turnaround and we had to send PDF files over and over to show corrections were made. 

I thought it was due to the update, but it still wasn't there after I reverted to the previous version. 

I've tried logging in and out on the desktop, cloud, all of it, and it still isn't working. 

I even tried it with a report we previously used Share for Review with public access and password with. 

Really need to get this fixed. If it's a security issue, I can ask our IT department but I need to give them directions about what settings to look for. 

Including a screenshot of what my program is showing and what it's supposed to be showing.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JENinATX ,

Thank you for reaching out. The option for the public link and setting a password is still available. 

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1681506297646.png

Please try the suggestions shared here and if it still doesn't work, please test this on a new file and share the version of InDesign & OS.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I have tried it with old and new documents. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software (latest version). I've been using this feature for over two years and am very familiar with it. 

I'm assuming it has to do with a recent realignment of my company's enterprise account (they had two accounts under my name). After hours of searching online, I found a possible answer that public links may be shut off by the IT department. I'm submitting a help ticket, but need to know where to tell them how they can turn public links back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines