Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Share for Review User/Stakeholder UI experience

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am finding a lot of user error on my stakeholder's side when it comes time for them to review.

I think some basic information should pop up on how to leave a proper comment when they first access the review. 

For example:  They can leave a regular comment just fine, however, I have no idea where in the text the change should be because they don't highlight the text first then click the tool needed. It's a simple step for people who are familiar with these reviews but some people that have never used it before, it is a nightmare for us designers to go back and forth on where the fix is.

I have started to leave a comment at the beginning of all of my reviews on how to use the tools but it ALWAYS happens that they forget to highlight first > then leave comment. There has got to be some improvement on the end-user experience.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

A good thing to do here would file a feature request on https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

Get as many people as possible to upvote so it is more likely that engineers will have a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A good thing to do here would file a feature request on https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests

Get as many people as possible to upvote so it is more likely that engineers will have a look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines