Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign - share for review

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to use the Share for Review feature with my stakeholder.  He did receive my email but does not see my share in his Adobe dashboard. Any ideas on what went wrong?

Thank you!

Great day!

Manuela

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Hi there,

This issue has been resolved by the product team. Users with public link & password should be able to review the documents.  Please try using the feature & let us know if you still have concerns around it. We'll be happy to look into it.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately "Share for Review" works very badly and is full of bugs.
Adobe should remove this feature from InDesign until it fixes all the issues, otherwise we could lose customers or make a very bad impression to whom we propose this type of review

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This issue has been resolved by the product team. Users with public link & password should be able to review the documents.  Please try using the feature & let us know if you still have concerns around it. We'll be happy to look into it.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No it has t nor has any other share for review bug. It is still not fir professional use. Considering this is the only real update indesign has had in more years than I can count is really really bad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines