• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign share for review

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to share for review with a client/ stakeholder that doesn't have an adobe account? Similar to the share feature on XD?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

that link above that Steve shared is how to review a document once it has been shared.  If useful, here's a link to the steps to create a review and share it.

Learn how to share InDesign documents for review (adobe.com)

note that the first step has outdated icon - the new share icon is a blue 'share' button.

thanks

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the InDesign Share for Review feature can be set up for someone who does not have a Creative Cloud subscription. All you need is their email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However I try I can't seem to share a document to review from InDesign that the reciever can view and comment on without having an Adobe ID. The link that's being sent just refers to the Adobe login page. What am I missing? Everywhere I read that it's possible for people without an Adobe ID to review documents from InDesign, so I must be doing something wrong, although I can't figure out what. Help please 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the Share for Review feature does not require that a person making comments have an Adobe account. All you need is their email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that link above that Steve shared is how to review a document once it has been shared.  If useful, here's a link to the steps to create a review and share it.

Learn how to share InDesign documents for review (adobe.com)

note that the first step has outdated icon - the new share icon is a blue 'share' button.

thanks

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've discovered that Share for review doesn't seem to work in the Microsoft Edge browser. I've tried both PC and Mac versions. It does work in Firefox PC and Mac, and Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines