• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Spinning Ball from Hell

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm on multi print deadlines and have lost an entire day because of a random issue. Was not expecting this. Also, love the fact Adobe has no tech support till Sunday 6pm? Really. My Indesign CC suddenly for no reason, decided to stop working. Lovely. I've researched many tricks and tips, and nothing is working for either of the current versions I've tried. I can get Indesign to open and that is it. It locks up. On a rare try, I will let me click on something then it stops and the spinning ball from hell locks it all up again. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, used the cleaner tool, etc. Zip. I have multi print deadlines this week for clients and I'm a hot mess because I can't do anything. My hands are tied up and I'm just about ready to bawl. Any other suggestions? I am running Mac 11.6.1 Big Sur. Have not updated. All other CC apps like Photoshop, etc open and work fine. I need this fixed. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally got Adobe help today. Thanks for everyones input. They did a remote login per my request. Was in no mood for back/forth. They did a lot of resetting app prefs. Then they experienced what was happenign to me. They removed Suitcase Fusion. Still did not work. Then asked me to upgrade to Mac OS Monterey 12.1. After that install, works fine. So far, so good. Everything seems normal again. Praise God. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you stating that changing your operating system from Big Sur to Monterey resolved your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Working perfectly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic. So glad you are back up and running! Thanks for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. It was a very scary long weekend, but a great outcome. Happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines