• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign stürzt beim Starten immer ab / Bisher keine Lösung(en) gefunden

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, seit November 2020 kann ich auf meinem Laptop kein InDesign mehr nutzen. Alle Programm der Creative Suite funktionieren einwandfrei. Das Programm startet und noch im Ladebildschirm folgt dann der Absturz.

<crash exception="EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" exceptionCode="0xc0000005" instruction="0x00007FFE05386410">

Gibt es wirklich keinen Weg, das Ganze zum Laufen zu bringen ohne, dass ich das komplette System neu installieren muss? Deinstallieren von InDesign sowie der gesamten Suite hat nichts gebracht.

Hat auch NICHT funktioniert:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Auch diese Lösung funktioniert NICHT:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/crash-on-launch.html

Vielleicht gibt es ja noch eine Idee oder Lösung.

Danke für die Hilfe und viele Grüße...

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the crashing. Could you please share a few more details like:

• Graphics card drivers are up to date or not?
  • Are you using and third-party plugins or extensions?
  • Are you using any scripts?
  • Is the app installed in the default location, i.e., program files?
  • Since this start happening, were there any changes made to your system around that date? For example, any antivirus, system updates, or web extensions installed that you recall.

And thanks for sharing the crash report. I will share it with the product team, and I will get back to you as soon as I get a response from them.

Looking forward to your response on the details asked above.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Anshul Saini,

• Graphics card drivers are up to date or not?

Graphics card is up to date

• Are you using and third-party plugins or extensions?

I guess not, but removed everything.

• Are you using any scripts?

No.

• Is the app installed in the default location, i.e., program files?

No changes made during install. All is default.

• Since this start happening, were there any changes made to your system around that date? For example, any antivirus, system updates, or web extensions installed that you recall.

I dont recall any changes to the system. Its a business Laptop where the Suite used to be working properly. All other programms of the suite work just fine. Its only InDesign which crashes on startup 😞

Any other ideas?

Regards, Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the details. You may try these steps one by one and share your observations:

1.  Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following locations.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
    If that doesn't help, rename extensions to extensions.old folder from
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\UXP
  2. Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to uninstall InDesign.
  3. Repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
  4. Retsart and reinstall

Thanks
Anshul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Crash Report indeed points to a crashing plugin - Adobe's own PlugPlugOWL which is responsible for running CEP extensions. The overall actvity appears to be unloading of one CEP extension - unusual at startup, eventually the particular extension was found incompatible. Anyway, PlugPlug should not crash even with an incompatible extension. So yes, watch out for CEP extensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess there are no extensions installed on my system. So why and where should I watch out for them? Any hints on that matter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I'm plug-in developer and also do old fashioned jsx scripts, I mostly do that on Mac and also have avoided anything CEP. Therefor I don't know CEP specific log file locations on the Windows platform, typical and atypical install locations and so forth. If I had the problem I'd watch the overall InDesign program from a debugger - not an option for the typical user.

Maybe Anshul can give additional hints - which log is written when a CEP extension is loaded (if anything is written at all), which CEP specific file name extensions to search in what locations, still assuming it is CEP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Dirk,

danke für Deine Antwort. Ich habe die ganze Suite mit dem Tool von Adobe deinstalliert. Selbst dann, scheint irgendwas zurückzubleiben, dass nach einer neuen Installation InDesign als einziges Programm aus der Creative Suite nicht funktioniert. Das Problem ist, ich kann das ganze System nicht so einfach neu aufsetzen. Zum einen sind zu viele Daten auf dem Rechner bzw. bin ich dann erst einmal abgeschnitten (wegen Home-Office).

Viele Grüße, Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines