I've been sent a document to be fixed by one of my colleagues where the spell check does not recognise any word as a proper word from the 'English: UK' dictionary. It returns 'Unknown Word - No Suggestions' in the spell checker. When I change the dictionaty to 'English: US' it seems to fix the issue, but I want the document set in 'English: UK'.
The dictionary is set to the UK variant in both InDesign preferences as well as the paragraph style used. I've not had this problem before. I've included a text file that is returning the 'misspelled words, screenshot below.
Yes I noticed that too, and also tried the IDML method. I am trying to see if there's a way of fixing it in the original document, as there are a lot of pages and master slided to rebuild for a new document, which I am trying to avoid. I may just have to bite the bullet though!