• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign User Interface Font Size is TINY !!

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay £46 per month for the full suite. I used InDesign for the first time yesterday.

UI Font Size is too small to use.

Google search and community seem equsllly frustrated as no progress since first asked for in 2017 ?? !!

I contacted Live Support...."Sorry nobody from Teach Team works on Weekends...."

Adobe is a $5.2 BILLION Corporation..... becoming more and more like Microsoft every day....

Useless....

has anyone managed to find a fix for this.?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would need more information on what setup and screen size you have …I presume you are using windows? Scaling of UI is o often a setting in the Operating system. Fine to let off some steam, but you need to give more about your setup if you want to get help. Have you made custom settings in your operating system as regards to how you want the interface to be (at operating system level) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The OP is correct, especially on Windows. UI scaling is absolute trash. I'm told it's finally being worked on but I'm not holding my breath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines