• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign with Magento Commerce Integration

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are looking to create an e-Catalogue with InDesign via a data merge (CSV). What will be required is a list of products, pricing, descriptions etc along with product images. 

We currently use Magento Commerce 2.4. Given that this is an Adobe product, i would like to know if we are able to integrate Magento with InDesign to automate some of this information required for the catalogue and link things like images with our database to avoid having to create a separate, standalone folder. This saves us time putting a spreadsheet together each time the catalogue needs to be updated and avoids duplicating things like images which will required a dedicated folder for the data merge. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Import and export , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign data merge only recognizes .CSV

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll pass on this feedback to the product team. I'd also recommend you to share your suggestions on Adobe InDesign UserVoice. Product team would be happy to look into it.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines